Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Birthday

I cant believe its already August. I missed the update on Finn's Birthday party its been so busy around here.

Well June- We had Thomas 6th Birthday and spider man came to our house. (daddy) Little Ms Olivia knew within a few min that it was daddy but we played it off that it wasn't and we still say it WAS NOT DADDY! Thomas had friends come over and we had a great time! He got a lot of LEGO's and Spider Man stuff. Clothes where my Favorite.. less to buy for school he he he. UGH school. Thats right around the corner and my baby is going to .. dun dun dun KINDERGARTEN!
                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                          Finn's birthday party was in June as well. We drove to Grandma B's house and was able to stay a lot later then expected with the kids. It was so nice to sit and relax with his family. We talked about how fast this last year went and how big he is getting. Lauren was attached to me as usual ( oh i love those girls) and Jada was her lovely stubborn self hehe (I stole a hug). Very big helpers with keeping my kids entertained and helping with their little brother.                                                                                                                                                            Some people asked if its hard at all now? My answer still is "no". His family is amazing. Sam and I "GET" each other. I'm involved as much as I can be with both our busy lives and then some. I'm not his mom. I am Amanda surrogate mommy that loves him to pieces and then some but I do not have that motherly need to be close. Its a gift to be able to be apart of his life still and watch him grow up. I honestly don't see how anyone would want it any other way. That's what makes surrogacy so unique. Everyone is different and everyone wants different..                                                                          Sam is coming down once I go into labor and is going to photograph Lillian's birth. She's taking another step with me in life. Something so important, I cant picture anyone else being there capturing it. She did my maternity  pictures and that was a bit different not being pregnant with Finn but with Lillian. It didn't seem real. Times gone by so fast.








The car we got him











I cant wait for Sam to come down and take pictures and she can get the Finnegan book we got him too. <3                                                                                                                                                                     It sure was a busy June, July and now August. Between Graduation Parties, My Birthday, birthday parties, Local festivities (parades, art in the park), fitting in Photo Sessions ( Ive been doing Photography on the side), Picking up shifts at the nursing home, doing day care, the kids and now Lillian's due date is less then a week away I feel like summer is just zippy by. Before we all know it its going to be WINTER. (vomit)

No comments:

Post a Comment