Monday, December 16, 2013

we have some exciting news

We are pregnant! AND it's TWINS. Twins run in my family so this doesn't surprise me. I am very shocked and I  have mix emotions with the timing but leaving it all up to God. This is HIS plan. It brings me back to being pregnant with the twins before and I'm so afraid of losing one like Sam lost one of hers. I almost feel guilty it's TWINS. I don't know if this is normal or not but what is my life? Far from normal that's for sure. I am sick all the time but not as often as before. Every thing else is the same. Acne weight gain some days loss others. Now we wait. I go back the Friday after Christmas for another ultrasound. I'm always expecting bad news so pray for peace.



Staying busy at the Y

Olivia turned 4. Can't believe my baby is 4

Painted my bathroom. So much better then the ugly blue

No comments:

Post a Comment