Tuesday, February 5, 2013

18 weeks and the news we have been waiting for...

How far along: 18 weeks

Total weight gain: none.. still losing (all baby)

Maternity clothes: Oh yes and I feel like Ive popped out some..
 
Stretch marks: Nothing yet... *fingers crossed*

Sleep: Still getting up every night to go pee and take care of baby Jase.But they now started me on Beta Blockers for my heart and its making me super wired. I was up this morning with Jase at 5am and 
could not get back to sleep. Crashed at 2 for a nap and now wired again.

Best moment of this week:Sam being here for our Ultrasound and we got to spend time together. I had her find the baby with the Doppler. It was fun and cute.

Miss anything: ya, not having to change my underwear 2-3x a day due to coughing or sneezing..lol
 
Movement: Tons of movement.. =D This week (2 nights ago) I was laying on my side and I could feel him kick alot higher then normal. And man where they strong.

Food cravings: Ooofta, Well lately Ive been feeling sick from almost everything. It sounds good until I make it and then its gross smelling or tastes funny. Cereal has been my best friend. That yogurt and veggies. Ive really been Loving Broccoli Bacon salad from our local grocery store.  (Thank you honey for picking it up for me).

Anything making you queasy or sick: Seems like everything... I really force myself to eat at times. I need to gain weight!!!
 
Have you started to show yet: HA yes
 

Gender: We had another ultrasound and its a for sure BOY!!!

Labor signs: Have had some brax. hicks here and there. Erica didnt seem to worried but noted them.. So I'm not going to worry.

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On, I never had to take mine off with my 2 either.

Happy or moody most of the time:Ive been really emotional lately. Little things make me feel like I'm about to cry or I feel super lovey and want to do nothing but cuddle and listen to lovey music.

Sam came up Thursday night. We watched movies, talked, took pictures, ate a chicken sandwich for a midnight snack and had our appointment that next morning.Then grabbed lunch. She got to feel her baby boy move and find him with the Doppler. It was so cute she was afraid to push too hard. Its like she was my hubby. Even tho she was pregnant further along then I am now she is so gentle and worried about hurting me like he did. I giggled grabbed her hands and pressed them on my tummy. That was my Favorite part of this last week. We also had another ultrasound but this was a big one. They went through everything ... and we have MORE great news...Baby is cleared of any spinal and brain defects. This was our biggest fear since they said baby Charlie's defects were genetic. I could seriously cry typing that. I was worried but I prayed about it and God is so good. We go get another ultrasound (high risk) to double check everything on Monday.


Now with me. Well they started me on beta blockers 2x day and like I said earlier it makes me really wired. I haven't noticed much change but I don't like feeling like I'm pumped up on 10 cups of coffee...My nerve is now starting to bother me. The pain goes from my butt to my back and down my leg. I didn't have this with Thomas but with Olivia I did. I don't remember it being this earlie tho. This is also my 3rd pregnancy over 10 weeks. So alot can be different. My heart burn is picking up and Im having to take my meds more for it.
                                                                                    


                       (big yawn)

When Sam was here she took some pictures of Jase. Next time I'm hoping with the kiddos too and their girls.




Tonight I'm having a Salad with BBQ chicken breast Copped up.
Salad is another thing that doesn't seem to bother me.. most veggies really.






                                          (what a ham)  

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog ( Sam's too)
    You mentioned only having 2 kiddos, who is this beautiful baby, Jase? Those are some amazing photos!!!

    Thank you for sharing your journey with us!

    ReplyDelete